- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Thanks so much to Lady FairyBread for the nomination. I completely deserve it – about as much as I deserve the right to eat chocolate whenever I want!
Here are 15 bloggers that I would like to pass the Versatile Blogger Award to:
All righty then….7 things about me that you might not know (or care) about:
1. I accidently tripped over Charles Barkely at an NBA game. He did look amused.
2. I suck at golf.
3. I suck less at golf than alot of men I know. They are just too egotistical to admit it.
4. I ran the Marine Corp Marathon with Al Gore. Well, not actually with him. At the same time. Well, not actually at the same time. I was so far ahead of him, he was tripping over my gel wrappers.
5. While running 7 months into my 2nd pregnancy, I tripped and fell flat on my big ol’ belly. Two guys driving past rolled down the window and laughed.
6. I stood in the eye of a hurricane (Hugo 1989, Category 4). Dog had to do her business, so we took her out as the eye passed over at midnight. Weather was so calm we saw the stars.
7. I once pepper sprayed myself while cycling. The dogs that were chasing me thought it quite funny.